Saturday, July 9, 2011

Well this is depressing

There's a monster living in my stomach. Every time I move, it growls and starts gnawing away at my insides. I don't really know what it is or where it came from, but it is an angry little fucker and it is not content with me having a good time.

My day started out fairly above average. I woke up, feeling pretty damn happy. I kissed the guy next to me and got out of bed to get ready for work. My good mood pretty much stayed with me all day. I had a raspberry white tea and a Jimmie John's sub for lunch. I got to work with a good friend. My new hula hoop came in the mail today, and I played with it for a while. 

Now I am lying in the floor, wishing I was dead. The monster in my internal organs is eating its way through my entire body, leaving me feeling like a hollow shell... only heavier... so much heavier than a hollow shell should ever feel... If I had the energy, I'd strangle something, but all I want to do is crawl into bed and forget that I even exist on this plane of reality.

I don't know what this is. I am nauseous and sweating pretty profusely... I just don't know what brought this on. Anxiety? The Wendy's I ate after work? Ebola? Who knows... who cares... I know I don't, on either account. 

Bye. Wish me luck.

P.S. The cat's not back either...

No comments:

Post a Comment