Friday, June 10, 2011

I am literally crying from laughing so hard.

This is the best fucking blog post ever. No lie.

Anyway, I'm moving to Montana in four days. Four. As in the number 4. And yes, I'm aware that it will be cold as hell. It's June, so that's what? Another month until the sun reappears for a couple days? Yeah, I look forward to all the polar bears and penguins and eskimos and all that crap. Yeah. And ice fishing; don't forget the ice fishing.

I bought this harness for my cat for the trip. Its really cute. Pink, which is his favorite color. When I put it on him, he's so overjoyed that he loses all control of his legs and just looks at me with this look like "What did I ever do to deserve this?!?!?" It's going to be a blast to drive cross-country for three days with just him for company.

I also cut off my rattail. I'm having separation anxiety. Seriously. I don't have a desk anymore either, as it is being prepared for the trek to Montana. My glasses were also destroyed during a drunken rage so I had to dig my old thick-rims from hiding. Yeah, things aren't so hot. But Baby Chikky is alive and well. Baby Chikky says FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

No comments:

Post a Comment