Wednesday, April 27, 2011

You're Not Dreamy, Edward Cullen.

Yeah that's a Leinenkugel© in my hand and perched on my glasses is one of those little fuzzy chicks you get in your Easter baskets when your parents don't want you to overdose on sugar. In short, I was really bored so I bought a six-pack of Leinenkugel's© "Summer Shandy"and am now having a drunken party in my room with Baby Chikky. I totally just sent a text to Father saying "Baby Chikky says heeey"... which I meant to send to Lesbian Best Friend. Oops.

I should probably stop before I make more horrendous mistakes like that.

Update: The cat situation has been solved and the furball will be joining us in Montana. WOOT.

Ok, Baby Chikky and I are going to go downstairs for another beer so I can effectively enjoy this rain storm and avoid studying for my finals.
Later.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE. especially love that you sent my text to Father. amazing. baby chikky is HAWT. and i wish we were having a slumber party right now.

    ReplyDelete