Friday, March 18, 2011

The Day After St. Patrick's Day

I decided to drink last night in honor of St. Patty's Day. I started the night off right by dancing in a parking lot to "The Dog Days are Over" by Florence+ The Machine. Then I ended up waiting for Brooke to get off work for a couple of hours and lost my buzz, so we decided to go to the bars. 

The bars around here are normally pretty lame, and last night was no exception. Dirty Butt's, sadly, was probably the place to be, but I have an aversion to skank, so we walked back over to the Royal. After a couple of shots, we weren't feeling a damn thing so we went home to watch American Dad.

I'm going hiking today with Jon. I'm packing an organic picnic, which I look forward to consuming :)
Hopefully it doesn't rain on us. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment