Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Being Gay

I really love being gay. It's probably one of my favorite things in the world. I think everyone should be a little bit gay. I love lesbians. They're the greatest people in the world. Doesn't everyone just say "awww" whenever they see a gay couple being happy in real life? I dare you to see a girl sneak a quick kiss with her girlfriend and not think its the cutest thing on the entire planet. Being gay is beautiful. Boys dancing together at parties, women growing old together, girls passing a simple note that says "Do you love me? Yes or No", it's all wonderful. It makes me happy. Happier than hula hooping, or turkey crunch wraps, or Lady Gaga, or web comics... Being gay makes me want to sing, jump, dinosaur dance, rage, explode, and grin... all at once.

In short:
I love being gay.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment