Monday, May 9, 2011

Daaaa Daa daa daa DAAAA daa....

That was me trying to sing Pomp and Circumstance (I don't think I did a very good job). Anyway, I graduated on Saturday, so I am officially no longer a student of any university.


Naturally, I'm terrified by this. I'm going to have to start paying back student loans in a few months, I need to find a job that will make use of my degree instead of working a minimum wage job at some fast food restaurant, and I'm leaving behind almost all of my best friends in the whole world. I can't begin to describe how utterly distraught I am by this. I just lost the only real structure I had in my life, and I'm getting ready to move to Montana, where I may have even LESS structure. I'm really unsure of how I'm going to handle it. Maybe I'll thrive in such a situation, and maybe I'll go nuts and start wearing my underwear on the outside of my pants...
Hmmm... That might not be so bad.
Move in date is June 17th.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment