Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The return of the gentleman!

So I know I said my next post would be about a wild night with my bestie, but today, I have news. RILEY FREEMAN THE GENTLEMAN HAS RETURNED FROM THE WILD!!!!! That's right, I found my kitty cat :D
Here's proof:
Yeah, there he is. The little scamp. I was feeling bored last night, so I took a walk. I was probably less than a mile from my house on this little trail, when I saw Mr. Freeman sitting right in the middle of the road! Let me tell you now that I almost shit my pants. I ran up to him, and he just meowed at me. Best. Reunion. Ever.

He's super skinny, but other than that, seems to be pretty healthy. And he doesn't act like he's been feral for the past month. I think he prefers our company. Oh, and he still understands the litter box, which is a major plus.

That's all for now, but next time, I promise I will tell you the story of our night out.

2 comments:

  1. It is hard to believe you found your cat after all this time and to think he was just sitting there, like he was waiting.

    ReplyDelete